NOMINATION AND REMUNERATION COMMITTEE:-
Terms of Reference of the Committee, inter alia, includes the following:
- The Committee shall identify persons who are qualified to be directors and who can be appointed in senior management, recommend to the Board their appointment and removal and shall carry out evaluation of every director’s performance.
- The Committee shall formulate the criteria for determining qualifications, positive attributes and independence of a director and recommend to the Board a policy, relating to the remuneration for the directors, key managerial personnel and other employees
- The Committee shall ensure:
- The level and composition of remuneration is reasonable and sufficient to attract, retain and motivate the directors of the quality required to run the company successfully;
- Relationship of remuneration to performance is clear and meets appropriate performance benchmarks; and
- Remuneration to directors, Key Managerial Personnel (KMP) and other senior management, involves a balance between fixed and incentive pay reflecting short and long term objectives appropriate to the working of the Company and its goals
Pursuant to the provisions of Companies Act, 2013, the Company has formulated the policy of committee to ensure the aforesaid compliances.
The role of the committee shall, inter-alia, include the following the roles as prescribed in clause 49 of the listing agreement
The Audit Committee comprises of three Directors, all of whom are Independent Directors. The Chairman of the Audit Committee possesses knowledge by corporate finance, accounts and company law..
The Remuneration Committee comprises of three Directors, all of whom are Non-Executive Independent Directors.
||NAME OF DIRECTOR
||Mr. Rajneesh Chindalia
||Mr. Rajdeep Ghiya
||Mr. Devendra Palod